A city connected to the world, and a world of connections within the city
The Valencia Conference Centre is located on the main northwest approach road into the city. It is seven minutes from the Valencia-Manises international airport and eight minutes from the city centre and the high-speed train station. It has excellent transport links to the rest of the city via metro, taxi, bus, bike and tram.
There is a flourishing business district around the Centre, with a host of restaurants and leisure alternatives on offer for visitors.
Avda. Cortes Valencianas, nº 60
46015 Valencia (España)
ACCESS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- Close to Valencia's Manises international airport and to the city’s high-speed train station
- Connectedby metro, taxi, bus, bike and tram
- 1,000 hotel rooms within walking distance
- Underground car park with capacity for 600 vehicles
We have a secure underground car park with 600 parking spaces, and two 1,000m2 open-air car parks. These areas are highly versatile and can even be used for events, such as test drives during vehicle launches and roadshows.
The Valencia Conference Centre was designed to make its visitors feel safe and comfortable. It has direct, barrier-free access for the disabled.
- The Conference Centre is linked to the city via the 62, 63, 99 and N3 bus routes.
- It has metro station ("Beniferri") and tram station ("Palau de Congressos") nearby which connect the venue to the airport and to the Joaquín Sorolla mainline train station: Metrovalencia lines 1, 2 and 4.
- It is easily accessed by bicycle, and by the Valenbici public bicycle service.
- The Centre is easy to reach by car, thanks to its location on Avda. Cortes Valencianas, one of the main roads into the city and the main northwest approach road.